I think it is french because of several hints :
– the overall shape of the blade is identical or very similar to other french blades I had or have seen
– I found it in a 20 razor lot, all the others were french (ok, that’s not really a proof)
– the only letters we can read on the tang are “LT”, more or less on the right side, so I believe it’s the end of a name, and many old french names end with “-LT” (Thébault, Tibault, Marsault…)
– coffin shaped scales are quite french
– hand engravings on the scales were common in France
There are no reviews yet.